Hope your are doing great:)
As you all asked me to post about it!
Here, it is.
UDAIPUR GETAWAY !
Before I really talk about my outfits, i want to mention that due to some issues.
I sticked to my basic looks , nothing out of the box.
What i wore :
I paired a basic blue plazzo pants with tucked in body suit.
And completed the look with my current favourite flats from hepburnette.
And as while travelling I really need to carry too much of stuff with me , so i prefer carrying tote bags .
Trust me on the fact that Ripped denims can make anything look stylish.
FUN FACT: i have planned to wear something else but due to sudden weather change , i had to stick to the basic look.
Wore a sober blue graphic tee with ripped denims and sport shoes.
Coming up to the places i have visited
And you can check them out whenever you will be visiting Udaipur.
FOR ME THEY ARE THE MUST VISITS IN UDAIPUR .
1. City palace Udaipur: perfect city view, And if you are someone who loves seeking knowledge about the history, you should check it out.
2. Gangaur ghat: not more of a fascinating place but if you are a peace lover and crazy for lake views, just dont forget to visit there.
3. Jagdish temple : counted in one of the historic visits. And apparently I believe this temple has something special.
4. Monsoon palace: believe me when i say this, i can literally die for the view .
Insanely amazing city view .
5. fateh sagar lake: i have some serious love affair with this place , the view the feels are just amazing.
6. lake pichola: surrounded with hills and palaces.
Best restaurants i have tried:
3.panna villas restaurant
Sum up of the story.
I hope you guys enjoyed reading it.
Keep loving and supporting.